Thursday, December 3, 2009

Finally

Well Kaleb, you're 3 years and 4 months old. I was going to start writing when I was pregnant, so I'm almost 3 1/2 years late! You are so much fun and such a great little boy! You're smart and have a natural talent for all things sports. Right now, you love trucks and cars more than anything and playing with them is about all you want to do. You say some of the funniest things, and every time I tell my mom, (your Tootsie,) something funny she tells me "I hope you're writing all of these things down!" I haven't been, but now I'm going to start. I'll start with a few of the things I can think of right off, and then as I remember other things you've said, or as you say more things that I want to remember, I will add them. So, here we go...

When you were about 2 1/2, I made your stuffed Cookie Monster talk to you and you said, (quite annoyed,) "Mom, Cookie Monster can't talk, he doesn't have any batteries!"

On November 19, 2009 you said, "Mom, you're the best mom in the whole wide world!" (I may have to remind you of this one later!!!)

On November 2, 2009 it was your first night in underwear. You said "Mom, why don't I have diapers and pull-ups anymore?" and I said "because you're a big boy now, you don't need those anymore." Your response then was, "can I drink coffee now too?"

On October 26, 2009 you were singing "Old McDonald Had a farm, e-i-e-i-o, and on that farm he had a crocodile, e-i-e-i-o, with a bite bite here, and a bite bite there..."

I also think it's cute that you call toilet paper "towel" paper.

Last night our friend Ryan Hurley came and shampooed our carpets and you kept saying he was coming to "jampoo" the carpets.

It's also very cute when you pray. You always pray for Fria in the Philippines and Djalila in Rwanda, only you say "herwanda." One night I prayed for Djalila in Africa and you told me he doesn't live in Africa, he lives in "herwanda". You also like to pray for Dave Tees. You're always thankful for your trucks too. A couple of weeks ago you asked to go to Grandma Vera's house. I love to hear you pray!!

Well, I'm going to stop for now. I know there are a ton of things I'm forgetting. I'll add more later. I was able to scroll back through some of my old posts on Facebook to come up with a lot of these!

No comments: