Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Update
Just an update on you and what a smart little boy you are. You've always been very smart and you're very interested in learning new things all the time. You knew your alphabet by 22 months...the song, and by recognition, both uppercase & lowercase. You loved signing and could sign so many words and phrases, it was amazing. Now, at 4 1/2 years old, you're still a little smartie. You're very interested in math & science, it seems. You love space and learning about space. You already know all of the planets in order from the sun. You know that Pluto used to be a planet, but is now a dwarf planet. And, you know quite a few facts about each of the planets. You ask me questions I can't answer, like "Mom, everything has to have an end. So, how can space not have an end?" You also know a lot of other stuff too. Shortly after you were 4, you were able to count to 100, knew your telephone number, and the months of the year. You've known your birthday for a long time, which I thought was normal, but am finding that a lot of kids your age don't know their birthdays. You're also very excited to be a big brother. Karsten is due on June 10 and you love to talk to him, feel him move & hug & kiss him. I'm so proud of you & you're going to be such a wonderful big brother. I can't wait until you can hold Karsten for the first time! I love you, Kaleb, you are one amazing little boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment